Iraq Stock Market Report
Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 29th August 2012).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,377 / $1,489 (-2.2%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 4.7bn and the weekly trading volume was ID10.1bn ($8.4mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Original shares of Ready Made Clothes (IRMC) will resume trading on September 4, 2012 after the capital increase from ID1.35bn to ID1.5bn through bonus issue. The opening price will be ID11.480 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- Mansour Hotel (HMAN) will hold AGM on September 8, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, cash dividend ratio and elect new board members. ISX suspended trading of HMAN starting August 31, 2012.
- The rights offering procedures of Union Bank of Iraq (BUOI) started on August 30, 2012 to increase the capital from ID59.8bn to ID100bn through 3.572% bonus and 63.652% rights issues.
- Iraqi Agricultural Products Marketing (AIRP) called the shareholders to receive the 20% cash dividend according to the approved decision of the AGM on June 27.
- Sumer Commercial Bank (BSUC) will hold AGM on September 3, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, cash dividend ratio and capital increase through rights issue. ISX suspended trading of BSUC starting on August 28.
- Middle East for Prod. – Fish (AMEF) resumed trading on August 27. AMEF approved in its AGM on August 6, the decision to distribute 25% cash dividend.
- Nationality Household Furniture Ind. (IHFI) resumed trading on August 27. IHFI approved in its AGM on August 6, the decision to use the reserve of ID121mn to cover 57% of the accumulated loss.
- Mesopotamia Investment (VMES) held AGM on August 29, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results. ISX suspended trading of VMES starting August 22, 2012.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.