Iraq, Reaching Out Internationally
By John Lee.
If anyone ever doubted the international nature of business in Iraq, just look at the nationalities making the business news in the past week:
- Iraqi, Turkish and Italian firms building new bridges;
- Indonesia selling defence equipment;
- Kuwait doing a seismic survey at Siba gas field;
- China opening a new consulate in Erbil;
- US company providing power for a cement factory;
- British company building offshore export facilities;
- Denmark building a highway;
- Malaysia winning a water project;
- Korea building a major power plant.
… and that’s not even the full list!
On the subject of international presence, Iraq Business News has readers in 180 countries – there’s no better way to reach this global audience than to advertise in IBN!
Can you see opportunities for your business in Iraq?
If so, Upper Quartile and AAIB are the perfect team to help you manage the risks and grasp the opportunities. For more information please contact Gavin Jones or Adrian Shaw.