Iraq Stock Market Report
Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 26th July 2012).
Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.
ID1,363 / $1,475 (-3.5%) (weekly change). The number of week traded shares was 20.4bn and the weekly trading volume was ID23.0bn ($19.1mn).
Non Iraqis executed 261 transactions this week:
Buys – 118 transactions, ID542mn ($452K) trading volume
Sells – 143 transactions, ID2.0bn ($1.7mn) trading volume
Net sales realized at ID1.4bn ($1.2mn), while their share in total trading volume was 5.5%.
ISX Company Announcements
- The rights offering procedures of Credit Bank of Iraq (BROI) for the capital increase from ID100bn to ID150bn through 40% bonus issue and 10% rights issue will start on July 29, 2012 for two weeks at Mansour Bank.
- Original shares of Al-Zawraa for Financial Investment (VZAF) will resume trading on July 29, after the capital increase from ID1bn to ID1.15bn through 15% bonus issue. The opening price will be ID1.1 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.
- The rights offering procedures of Credit Bank of Iraq (BROI) for capital increase from ID100bn to ID150bn through 40% bonus issue and 10% rights issue, which was scheduled to start on July 29th, was postponed to a new date which will be announced upon companies registrar approval.
- Ashour Hotel (HASH) will hold AGM on August 5 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, capital increase through 100% rights issue, and making a call for investors to invest the Ashour Hotel. ISX will suspend trading of HASH starting July 28, 2012.
- Original shares of Mosul for Funfairs (SMOF) resumed trading on July 25, after the capital increase from ID229.5mn to ID400mn through bonus issue.
- Economy Bank for Investment (BEFI) resumed trading on July 24, after submitting the first quarter (1Q12) financial results to ISC.
- Mamoura Realestate Inv. (SMRI) suspended from trading on July 24, due to AGM which will be held on July 31, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial results, cash dividend ratio, capital increase through 10% bonus and 30% rights issues, and electing new board members.
- A cross transaction occurred on 9.83bn Union Bank (BUOI) shares on July 23.This represents 9.83% of BUOI capital.
- National Bank of Iraq (BNOI) approved in its AGM on July 22, the decision to increase the capital from ID100bn to ID152bn through 4.5% bonus and 47.5% rights issues.
- Original shares of Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF) resumed trading on July 22, after the capital increase from ID100bn to ID152bn through 20% bonus and 32% rights issues.
- The rights offering procedures of Bank of Baghdad (BBOB) for the capital increase from ID112.9bn to ID175bn through 17.803% bonus issue and 37.201% rights issue started on July 18, 2012 for two weeks at Mansour Bank.
For the full RS Weekly Bulletin in PDF go to: www.rabeesecurities.com.