Dunia Weekly Iraq Market Tracker
Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
CNPC, DNO, Eni, Exxon, Genel Energy, Gulf Keystone, Heritage Oil, Lukoil, Rosneft, Shell, Statoil, Total, Weatherford
- Reminder: Subscribe to the Market Tracker!: Today’s is the last free Market Tracker! To subscribe, please click here and select your preferred subscription options.
- Rosneft rumored to be in talks with Exxon: Exxon reduces exposure as pressure ratchets up on Maliki.
- Eventful week for Iraq shows bifurcation of oil and gas industry: Both Erbil and Baghdad continue to make healthy progress as their oil development moves in different directions.
- Gorran objects to KRG budget: Reminder that Kurdish dissent exists and could affect effectiveness in face of Baghdad.
- Al Hal defects to Maliki on NC vote: NC is in effect dead, but Sadr will continue to milk it.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- June 24 – Parliament [finally] returns from 7 week break