Dunia Weekly Iraq Market Tracker
Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
Afren, DNO, Exxon, Genel, Gulf Keystone, Hunt, Mol
- Reminder: Subscribe to the Market Tracker!: Market Tracker available in two subscription offerings after 25 June.
- Governor of Ninewa reverses stance on Exxon: Political play on multiple levels.
- Iraqi President Talabani steps back from calling NC vote: ronically, could free Maliki’s hand to go after Kurds longer term.
- Population “census” running in Kirkuk: Not to be confused with THE CENSUS to determine Kirkuk’s fate.
- PUK and Goran still far apart: Could undercut Kurdish drive for further autonomy.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- June 21 – Parliament returns from 7 week break