Dunia Weekly Iraq Market Tracker
Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
Calik Energy, Dana Gas, DNO, Exxon, Genel Energy, Gulf Keystone, KAR Group, WesternZagros
- Market Tracker to transition to subscription-only service: Market Tracker available in two subscription offerings after 25 June.
- Kurdish pipeline plan: next moves: What to expect from Baghdad, Erbil, and Kurdish oil companies.
- WesternZagros’ Kurdamir-2 more than doubles oil potential in Eocene reservoir: Positive news flow continues, but shares may react more to Baghdad-Erbil.
- Sadr called to Iran for consultation: No confidence not likely to succeed anyways, but shows importance of Iraqi stability to Iran.
- Maliki looks to expand Tribal Support Councils: Maliki already plumping for coming elections with grassroots, bypassing politicians.
- KAR signs massive Kurdish power plant deal: Kurdish development continues to accelerate.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- June 21 – Parliament returns from 7 week break