Dunia Weekly Iraq Market Tracker
Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
DNO, Dragon Oil, Genel, Kuwait Energy, Inpex, Lukoil, Pakistan Petroleum, Shell, Turkish Petroleum, WesternZagros
- 4th Round Auction fails to impress: Will failure lead to convergence or divergence between Kurdish and central government approaches to oil and gas?
- WesternZagros mulling London listing: Critical mass of Kurdish plays may be emerging in London.
- Sadr invites Maliki to Najaf, only to be rejected: No-confidence rhetoric takes on fevered pitch.
- Barzani: Peshmerga to be unified by end of the year: Long time coming, but timely now, given debate with Baghdad.
- Turkish consulate protesters dissipate: Potential indicator of Baghdad’s, and possibly Erbil’s, relations with Ankara.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- June 15 – Parliament returns from 6 week break