Dunia Weekly Iraq Market Tracker
Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
Exxon, Lukoil, Pakistan Petroleum, Shell, Statoil, Total, Zhenhua
- News to watch: 4th Round Auction: First test of many for the TSC model; watch for defections and where per-bbl fees come in.
<liBaghdad decides to cut gasoline to Kurds, before changing mind: Why the reversal? Bigger question may be from where the next break will come.
- Maliki goes after Nujaifi in his home province: Maliki goes after rival in his home territory, stake claim to disputed province.
- P5+1 mostly a non-event domestically: We said to watch this, but it won’t affect domestic calculus too much.
- Basra Provincial Council debates anti-Turkish measures: Potential indicator of Baghdad’s relations with Ankara, and possibly Erbil.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- May 30-31 – 4th Round Oil and Gas Auction
- June 15 – Parliament returns from 6 week break