Dunia Weekly Iraq Market Tracker
Iraq Business News is delighted to bring you the latest Iraq Market Tracker report from Dunia Frontier Consultants. The market tracker highlights the activities and market performance of a basket of publicly traded firms who derive a significant percentage of their revenues from operations in Iraq, but are traded on foreign exchanges: a proxy Iraq play as much as practicable. It also identifies and analyzes the primary political and security events that occur in country that have market-moving implications.
Click here to access the report.
BP, CNPC, Exxon, Genel Energy, Total
- Iraqi Kurdistan to push ahead with oil exports: Gives KRG “plan B” for oil revenues and leverage in negotiations.
- Genel expands again in Kurdish Region: Shows resilience of Kurdish oil companies despite the ongoing standoff.
- Iraq summons Turkish Ambassador: Suddenly makes sense in the context of Kurdish pipeline announcement.
- Mutlak allowed to return to post: “Mercy” for Mutlak, doesn’t guarantee same for Hashimi.
Calendar Events Discussed:
- May 23 – P5+1 Nuclear Talks in Baghdad
- May 30-31 – 4th Round Oil and Gas Auction
- June 15 – Parliament returns from 6 week break